PaperFlow is a complete, full-featured production-level document capture and indexing system. It is fully automated, simple, yet powerful, and its indexing capabilities make it an ideal choice for improving employee productivity and performance.
- User friendly interface makes training a breeze
- The unique indexing capabilities ensure accuracy while minimizing operator keystrokes
- PaperFlow automation performs a full array of processes that can be scheduled during off-peak hours, eliminating the need for operator intervention and reducing network traffic
- Powerful export options transfer image and index data from PaperFlow to more than four dozen document management and imaging systems
- Capture documents and images for a complete Digitech Systems’ solution utilizing ImageSilo ® or PaperVision ® Enterprise
OCRFlow works in conjunction with PaperFlow and PaperVision Enterprise to provide text-based content search capabilities allowing users to quickly find any word among an unlimited range of documents.
- Precise OCR engines and quality control measures guarantee that processed text is accurately recognized with minimal operator intervention
- Improve employee productivity by reducing time spent on manual indexing
- Search across multiple documents with a single word or phrase
- Pinpoint searching takes the user to not just the document, but the location in the document containing their search criteria
- OCRFlow also offers additional QC and output capabilities to other file formats, such as ASCII, HTML, Rich Text, Microsoft® Word and Excel, and Adobe® PDF
QCFlow is a seamless fit with PaperFlow. It verifies that captured data has been scanned and indexed properly making the job effortless and efficient.
- Guarantee the quality of documents by manually sorting through them or running in a hands-free review mode
- Tag problem documents for reprocessing in PaperFlow
- Batch indexing search and replace capabilities